Holy Trinity Catholic Church
Position for Part-Time Custodial
The Part – Time Custodial assures that the interior and exterior of the Parish environments are clean, healthy, secure and safe to support the Mission of the Parish. Designated areas include but are not limited to the following:
* Parish Facilities include: Church Worship Space, Work Sacristy, the Gathering Space, Vesting Sacristy, Parish Offices, Mechanical Rooms, Seeds/Library/Meeting Area, Quilting Room, Meeting Room, Hall Kitchenette, Restrooms, Parish Center, Storage Areas, Beverage Rooms, and Kitchen shared space.
* Outside areas closest to entrances/exits of the Parish.
* Meets regularly with the Parish Management Coordinator and Director of Facilities for scheduling updates and collaborates when there may be School events/meetings overlap.
* A minimum of a High School Diploma, or equivalency.
* Entry Level position in maintenance and custodial services.
* No felony criminal convictions.
Terms and Compensation
* Follow Parish and Diocesan Employee Policy
* Evenings and weekends with enough flexibility to allow for completion of responsibilities and special events/meetings.
To apply send cover letter with resume to Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church, 505 Fountains Parkway, Fairview Heights, Illinois 62208, Attn: Bob Wojcik. You may also send via email to email@example.com.